The complete list of examinees room assignments for September 2017 Teachers Board Exam also known as September 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) for Elementary and Secondary levels is posted here.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) will administer the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as Teacher Board Exam on September 24, 2017, in different testing centers all over the country.
COMPLETE LIST OF ROOM ASSIGNMENTS FROM DIFFERENT TESTING CENTER
Below is the full list of examinees of room assignments in selected schools from different testing areas assigned for September 2017 Teachers LET Board Exam:
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Boac, Marinduque
- Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Kidapawan Cotabato
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro
- Masbate City
- Odiongan, Romblon
- Pagadian City
- Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Virac, Catanduanes
- Zamboanga City
INTERNATIONAL TESTING CENTERS
INSTRUCTIONS TO LET EXAMINEES
As instruction given by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day. For male examinees, it must be a white polo shirt with collar and decent pants or slacks. For female examinees, should wear a white blouse or shirt with a collar without any seal, logo, or mark and slacks or decent pants.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Examinees are allowed to bring and eat their food inside the examination room.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
To receive an update from room assignments of September 2017 Teachers LET Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the Room Assignment for the September 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) or Teachers Board Exam, few working days before the examination on September 24, 2017.
The LET Exam will be administered by the Board of Professional Teachers on September 24, 2017 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Manila Room Assignment:
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts (AFA)
- Social Studies/Social Sciences
- Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
Here are the Room Assignment for September 2017 LET Exam:
Additional Testing Centers:
1. Check and verify your room assignment via the official website of PRC, 2 or 3 working days before the examination day (Sept. 24).
2. On examination day, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
- Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
c. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
d. One (1) long size brown envelope
e. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
g. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bags, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack etc)
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Note: Refresh the page for updates.
Tagged as:LET 2017 Room Assignment, LET 2017 Room Assignment Manila, September 2017 LET Exam, September 2017 LET Room Assignment, September 2017 Teachers Board Exam